This 12-week training course prepares learners to take and pass the DVSA Theory Test. It is tailored towards students whose first language is not English, although anyone is welcome to join. With the assistance of interpreters in languages including Arabic and Kurdish, learners will be guided through the DVSA Theory Test curriculum and will be prepared to take the exam at a certified driving theory test center. Additional support is offered at every stage, from applying for a provisional license to booking a theory test to finding qualified driving instructors to train for your practical exam with. The course will also cover the cost of one theory test (£23) for every student.
Certification & Accreditation
You will receive a DVSA Theory Test Pass Certificate upon successful completion of the course and exam.
Upon successful completion of the course and exam you will have:
• Received a DVSA Theory Test Pass Certificate which will allow you to progress onto your practical driving test
• Received support in applying for driving licenses, booking tests and finding qualified practical driving instructors
• Developed personal confidence through group learning and exchange
• Formed new relationships within a supportive learning environment
• Improved your English language proficiency
This course is currently offered online and to complete it successfully, you will require a computer, laptop, or mobile device with a reliable internet connection, and a verified and working email address. It is recommended that you download the ‘DVSA Official Theory Test Kit’ App to assist you in your individual learning.
At the end of the course, you will be assessed by one exam, administered by the DVSA, at a certified driving theory test center.
Wednesday 09.30 – 11.30
Thursday 09.30 – 11.30
Friday 09.30 – 11.30 (with Kurdish interpretation)